Sunday, January 25, 2009

Webkinz Games

Koala Lou has been living in Webkinz World for about two weeks. I visit every day to help her garden, feed her, and play some games. So far, I've noticed there are a few "educational" games. The trivia questions are interesting and Get Eleven Solitaire seems to be good for math facts. What do you enjoy playing? Are there any other educational games?

7 comments:

  1. There is a great word game called Quizzies Word
    challange.
    P.S. the more letters the more kinzchah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone else tried Quizzie's Word Challenge? I tried it tonight and it's harder than it seems. Does anyone have a good strategy for it? What else do you play in the Arcade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play Zingoz Pop. It earns me A LOT of kinzcash. If you go on normal you get more levels and more kinzcash. If you go on easy you don't earn as much kinz cash, and there aren't as many levels as normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you explain what kind of skills you need for Zingoz Pop? Do you need to use the arrow keys to control something, or is it questions or something else entirely?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE candy bash! It turns out, you don't need to use the arrow keys! You can just use the mouse. It makes the game a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wheel of wow and wishing well 2 make you the most money. But you can only do them once a day. Another educational game is booger gets an A . A good stratigie for quizzy's word challenge is to do is do the letters that are worth more points. You see the points in the square it is in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a typing game on webkinz

    ReplyDelete