
Welcome to Koala Lou's blog about life in Webkinz World! She and I couldn't have gotten started without the help of many Hartshorn School third graders. They wrote lessons for us on signing up, setting up a home, buying food, playing games, and many other important things. We hope you will continue to add lessons and comments as Koala Lou and I explore life in Webkinz World.
Love,
Koala Lou and Ms. Goldberg

Dear Mrs. Goldberg,
ReplyDeletePress Things to Do in Webkinz and go to Alyssa's Star Challenge in the Magical Forest. Press the right button until you get to the Star Challenge. Then you will see stars. Click on a star and see if it makes a constellation. If it does you will get a prize. I got a star cookie as my prize. Good luck.
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great idea! Koala Lou and I will try it tonight. We'll let you know what we think.
Ms. Goldberg
Hello Mrs.Goldberg! I have a webkinz account too maybe u can be friends with me? Have fun on Webkinz and enjoy it!
ReplyDelete