
It's the end of 2009 and the middle of a new school year. Koala Lou and I are still living in WebKinz World but now she has two backyards. One is mostly for growing vegetables and the other is for exercising, barbecuing, and sitting in the shade. By the way, here's Koala Lou in her Halloween costume.
There are lots of areas in WebKinz that I haven't explored and know very little about. I'd love people to help me learn about the places to play that are not in the Arcade. For example, I accidentally found the bowling alley. Share what you know so I can continue to explore the web site. Thanks :-)

I hope there are some Webkinz users out there in Hartshorn School!
ReplyDeleteI hope this post will work this time!
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs. G.
Webkinz has updated the whole world of webkinz! Now there is Kinzville Park which you can access from things to do. If you want to have some activity, you can go to the things to do and go to the clubhouse, and thats how you got to the bowling alley. But you can also access different rooms from the clubhouse.
My username is ebitan. What is yours? Would you like to be friends on Webkinz World?
Evan 4-M
Even though I don't always have time to visit Webkinz early in the evening, it would be fun to have a "friend" there. My username is Zoosie13. I could try to send you a message (which I've never done). If you get it, send one back. My koala would love to meet your Webkinz pet!
ReplyDelete